We are happy to take claim for accidents on the road or a public place which involves a motor vehicle.
These are the following criteria which you may fit in to as a driver of a vehicle:
- Collision with another vehicle on the road where the other driver is at fault.
- Motorbike having an accident with another motorbike.
- Replacement hire vehicle accident with another vehicle where the other vehicle is at fault.
- Accident abroad involving the driver.
- An accident involving the driver due to a poorly maintained road surface.
These are the following criteria which you may fit in to as a passenger in or out of a vehicle:
- Accident involving a passenger.
- Passenger or cyclist hit by a vehicle on the road or a public place.
- A passenger involved in an accident in a results of another vehicle being at fault e.g. A passenger in a bus or taxi or relatives/ friends car.
- Accident involving passenger due by poorly maintained road surfacing.
- Accident involving uninsured drivers.